On the Oases student Progress Report there are some progress questions alongside each goal from the student learning plan. This enables the tutor or tutors to make assessments about certain criteria regarding that specific goal.
Oases refers to these as Progress Report Metric Questions. You may change the default questions and responses.
The Four Default Metric Questions
The default metric questions are:
Effort - Drop down menu for multiple responses.
Understanding - Drop down menu for multiple responses.
Evidence - 3 Check box responses.
Next Steps - Drop down menu for multiple responses.
Edit the Progress Report Metric Questions
1. Hover over the small down arrow at the top right of the page next to your name. Press Setup from the drop down menu.
2. From the Student section select Progress Report Metrics.
3. The page will open displaying the default progress report metric questions.
4. To edit an item, simply click in the text field and make your changes.
5. To delete an item, click the X on the right side.
6. To save and confirm all your changes click the "Save" button on the top right.
7. Remember Metric Number 3 has only 3 check box responses, choose your question accordingly.
8. If required change your metric question responses.