If you schedule your own sessions you will need to create a session via TutorPlace.
The ability to add sessions is controlled by your employer so this function may be turned off.
Watch video and/or scroll down for written instructions.
1. Go to the calendar and using week view tab to the day you wish to create the session.
2. Click on the day and time where you wish to add a session.
3. In the pop up select the student name.
4. Add the session to an existing schedule for the student by selecting the student's schedule by name or number. Select 'not part of a schedule' if not required.
5. When the schedule information is selected the date, time and duration boxes will appear. Check these are as required and make any changes.
6. Press Create Assignment.
7. The Session will open and if you are scheduling in advance you may add any information to the Class field and other areas detailed in point 8. Press close to save session.
8. Using the icons at the bottom of the session you can:
People Icon - Create or open a LessonSpace Meeting Room.
Book Icon - Add Subjects & Levels
File Icon - Custom Fields
Pencil Icon - Make a private note that is not customer facing.
Up Arrow Icon - Upload a document to the session.
9. If you are creating a session that has already happened you will need to add your notes, assignments and complete any additional items before pressing submit & close.
Please view the next tutorial.
Student Name Color
10. Student names in a session can change color depending on the type of student and the hours they have used or have left.
- Blue - In Credit
- Red - Finished hours
- Orange - Low on Hours
- Green - Pre-purchase of hours not required, scheduling open
Hover over the names for a pop up with hours information.