On a state by state basis United States users may opt whether to use Common Core or State Standards for Learning Plans.
The default setting is to use Common Core.
Load State Standards
If you would like to use State Standards rather than Common Core ensure these are loaded to your database.
1. Go to Set Up and in Locations select Active Standards List.
2. Select your state in the menu.
3. Press Load this State and confirm.
Set Oases to Use the State Standards
4. Select Locations in the main menu.
5. Select States in the sub menu.
6. Select the state you wish to set from the drop down menu.
Type the first few letters of the state in the top box to find it quickly.
7. Set your preference for standards using the drop down menu at the bottom of the State page.
8. Press Save.
Load your Own Standards & Goals
If you would like to load your own goals for selection on a learning plan see:
Edit Existing Standards & Goals
If you would like to amend, supplement or write notes for existing standards please see: