Create Learning Plan from test answers or manually.
Create Automatic Learning Plan
1. From the Test Tab in the student record place check marks next to Achieve Tests and press Generate Learning Plan.
2. You will receive a green confirmation.
3. If you receive a red error message, make a note of the message and report it to your employer.
4. You may now open the learning plan on the learning plan tab.
Create Manual Learning Plan
5. From the student's learning plan tab in a student record press New Goal.
6. Choose Instructional Focus, Grade and overarching goal and press Add Goal.
7. On newly created Learning Plan entry select subskills by pressing red x to change to green check.
8. Repeat for the number of overarching goals required.
9. Add comments to each overarching goal page.