Credit card processing in Oases is performed by using either:
- the Authorize.Net Credit card payment gateway connected to a merchant account
- a Stripe Account
This article deals with the Stripe integration.
How the Money Moves
1. Stripe stores your customers' credit card details and when a charge is initiated via Oases they charge the card and deposit the money to your bank account per their terms and conditions.
2. Processing Fees are paid directly to Stripe per your agreement with Stripe together with a 0.25% Oases fee.
3. Individual Fees may be viewed in your Stripe account by opening the payment.
4. The breakdown of the fee may be viewed by pressing on the info icon.
Link to Oases
5. Submit a support ticket asking us to enable Stripe. If you will be connecting more than one account to channel money from different Oases Programs to different Stripe accounts please include this in your request.
6. When we advise this is done go to Setup - Services - Payment Integration.
7. Name your connection with a nickname and press Connect to Stripe and follow the prompts to sign in and link your account.
The credentials of an Admin on the Stripe account must be used. You will not be able to do this if we have not enabled Stripe in your database.
8. Repeat if you have more than one stripe account for the programs in Oases.
9. Add and process a credit card per the instructions in IP06.