Working with students via TutorPlace.
1. Press on Students to display the Student Grid.
2. The Grid will display the same records as the regular interface but with less information.
3. The Student Grid will display the following interactive fields:
- First and Last Name - Press to enter the record.
- Address - Press to view on a map.
- Linked Customer Cell - Press to call.
Student Record Tabs
4. Open a record by pressing on either of the names.
5. The Tabs are as shown below. The Program and Status Tab are not displayed via TutorPlace but some items like the miscellaneous fields and student Bio are displayed on the Contact Info tab.
- Contact Info - Student Name, Address & Info.
- Notes & Docs - Write a note or upload a document and view student custom fields.
- Test - Add test scores or grade a test.
- Learning Plan - Create or view Learning Plan.
- Progress Report - Create or view Progress Report.
- Attendance - View sessions or Read Student Session Notes.
- Assignment - View assignments added in sessions or add non-session assignments for student or parent.
6. Items added to the main fields in the Student Record will auto-save.
7. When a manual save is required it will be indicated in Notes & Docs.