Add test data for students.
Achieve Tests Video
Follow the directions in the video below for using the Achieve Test.
ACT & SAT Practice Tests Video
Follow the directions in the video below for using the ACT & SAT practice tests.
Recorded Test Results Video
Follow the directions in the video below to add scores from a test graded elsewhere.
Written Steps to Add Scores for a Test Graded Outside Oases
1. On the student test tab press New Test and select the name of the test.
2. An entry grid will appear. You will not need to fill out all items and will be instructed by your employer as to the items needed.
- Date Administered - Required - Date student took the test
- Area Tested - Optional - If the test is broken down and scored separately
- Level of Performance - Optional - If score is not numeric
- Numeric - Optional - Number of questions correct
- Percentile - Option - Percentile or Percentage, either will work
- Maximum - Optional - Number of questions
- Grade Equivalent - Optional - Grade of Student's understanding
- Note - Optional - Anything to note such as timing etc.
- Percent - Check if the number in Numeric is the percentage
- PreTest - Check if a pre test
- PostTest - Check if a post test
- Track - Check if you want scores to appear on learning plan, progress reports and other reports
3. Press Add Test.
4. Repeat for other items if required.