Your Oases database is highly configurable with many settings and changes that may be made prior to use.
Whilst you have access to these settings and can start work immediately following the Quick Start Guide or Implementation Planner we find it expedites use and understanding to cover those preliminary items with you during a set up training.
If you have contracts with outside agencies to perform tutoring other items will need to be set up and we recommend a training session so we may find out more about your programs.
Items Covered in Setup Training
- Activating School Districts & Schools (for Government or Agency contract tutoring)
- Creating Programs and Locations
- Configuring your Session Types
- Setting up your Application Packet
- How to set your Subjects & Levels and Specialist Areas
- The Knowledge Base
- The Support Ticket System and enter real ticket
- The My Account page
- How to locate the video of your training session with Oases