Display finalized payroll summaries to tutors via the tutor login.
Tutors may access their Oases login to print a summary of the sessions and amounts that comprise a payroll period. This will include all sessions and rates for those sessions together with any additional manual payments. This will not include withholding or deductions made by the payroll company for employees.
Set Visibility Timescale
You can control when the Payroll Summary will display to the tutor login. You can choose how many days will elapse after the payroll period ended and before the Summary is displayed. This time period will typically represent the duration between a period ending and the tutor receiving their money for that period.
1. Go to: Locations - Programs (or Districts) - Select Program.
2. Enter the number of days after the end of the payroll period when you want to display the payroll to the individual employees in the Display Payroll After Days field.
For example: If the payroll period ends on the 31st of the month and you want them to be able to see it on the 7th of the next month, enter a 7.
As a rule of thumb think of how long it takes you from the end of the payroll period to approve the sessions, run the payroll and from then, how long it takes for the employee to be paid. This is the number that should be entered. Make the number shorter if you are happy with the summary displaying prior to money arriving.
4. Repeat for all programs.
What the Tutor Sees
5. The payroll page via a default tutor login will display the finalized payroll as shown below.
6. The tutor may print this for their records.
7. Summary will not show until payroll is finalized.