Oases users with a tutor or lead teacher access (and Coordinators with no financial access) can view a personal payroll summary after each period is finalized.
Payroll Summary Contents
- The summary details all sessions you have been paid for and the rates plus the names of students in attendance.
- Any additional payments such as reimbursements or bonuses are also listed.
- It will not include any withholding or deductions for employees.
1. Navigate to the Payroll Page by clicking "Payroll" on the Main Menu under Financial.
2. A drop down in the upper left corner can be used to select the pay period to view.
3. Once selected, that pay period's data is displayed by session including date, time, location, number of students and pay. Hover over the number in the student column to see student names.
5. On the right side are the totals.
6. To print the payroll simply click "Print Page" in the top right corner.
No Payroll Visible
If no pay summary is visible:
- Your employer does not use Oases to calculate payroll.
- The payroll has not been totaled out or finalized for the period.
- Configured settings by your employer prevent the viewing of payroll.