On the Company Page of the staff record you can record a job title or staff position specific to your company. These are selected from a drop down list that you can create in the set up area.
This is for your records only and will not change the way a person can access Oases or how they perform any tasks in Oases.
Create Staff Positions
1. Hover over the small down arrow at the top right of the page next to your name. Press Setup from the drop down menu.
2. From the Staff section select Staff Positions.
2. You will be presented with the current staff positions available in your system and if any are in use they will be gray as shown in the image below.
3. Each row is an item that will be in the drop down menu to select in the staff record. To add a position click the Add Row button on the top right.
4. This is a great way of keeping track of staff members in your company that may not be instructors or tutors such as child care or drivers.
5. To remove a position, simply click the x to the right of the item you wish to remove.
6. Remember to click the "Save" button to confirm any changes you have made.
7. You may not remove or change any items that are in use and are grayed out. This is to protect the integrity of your data selections. If you need to change a gray item please submit a support ticket.
View Staff Positions in the Staff Record
8. On the Company Page in any staff record you can now select and assign Job Titles from your list.