The difference between recorded, graded or online tests in Oases and how to record results for students in the regular tutor interface.
Video - Regular Interface
Watch the Video or scroll down to read written tutorial. If you would like more information about the Achieve or SAT/ACT after watching the video, follow the links at the bottom of this article.
Additional details on adding Achieve Tests: SW01 Administering an Achieve Test
Additional details on adding an SAT Test: STP02. Scoring an SAT Test
Additional details on adding an ACT Test: TP02. Scoring an ACT Test
Video - Record Results via TutorPlace Interface
Video - Achieve Tests via TutorPlace
Video - ACT & SAT Tests via TutorPlace
The Student Test Page
Navigate to the student test page from the student grid by pressing on the student's last name and selecting the test tab at the top of the open record.
When you are more familiar with Oases you may wish to short cut directly to the student's test page by pressing the number of tests in the student grid for a student.
You may also enter the student last name into the central search field and press on the relevant result and navigate to the student test page.
Recorded tests are results for tests taken by the student that are being recorded in Oases for record keeping and comparisons.
1. From the student test page, select the name of the test.
2. Enter the date the test taken.
3. Select the area and level if set up for your test.
4. Enter the details:
NUMERIC - The score
MAXIMUM - The total number of questions
PERCENTILE - The percentile or percentage
GRADE EQUIVALENT - Grade Equivalent
5. Enter any notes in the notes field.
6. Select if a pre or post test.
7. Select Track to show results on the learning plan and progress reports.
8. Press +Add to save details.
If you need to save ACT or SAT results in the ACT or SAT grids please view SW10. ACT & SAT test grids.
Graded tests are results for tests that are entered per question so that test performance may be used to create automatic learning plans.
1. Select the name of the test.
2. In the answer key grid that will pop up select the date and change the grade if you tested off-grade.
3. If using Achieve select the instructional focus.
4. Enter the answers the student gave.
Online tests are the Achieve test which may be taken by the student in Oases.
1. From the student test page select Achieve pre or post test.
2. Select Set for Online and Oases prepares the test in the student record.
3. When you are ready to send or administer the test select the dark green icon in the student's test page on the Achieve test row.
4. Select if you want the student to take the test now or email to a proctor.
5. Follow instructions to email or have the student take the test.
6. When the student has finished taking the test you will need to log back into oases.
You can print graded and online tests by pressing the pale green circle to the left of the test name in the test grid.