Your credit card will be charged by Oases when your bill is due and the corresponding invoice may be printed from your Oases database.
When are Bills Charged by Oases
1. Your monthly bill will be charged on the first day of your monthly billing cycle. You may see this by going to My Account and looking at the day of the next bill.
Hover over the small down arrow at the top right of the page next to your name. Press My Account from the drop down menu.
2. An immediate bill will be created and charged if your Billable Student Count exceeds the tier you were billed on the first day of your billing cycle.
For example, if you were billed for up to 25 students for the month at $99.00 but half way through the month your billable student count reaches 26 students, Oases will bill you the difference between the $99.00 paid for Tier 1 and the $199.00 due for Tier 2.
The difference is $100.00 and the $100.00 will be prorated for the remaining days in the billing cycle.
3. An immediate bill will be created and charged if you are using Achieve Tests and you exceed your Achieve Credit Limit. You may find your Achieve Credit Limit on the My Account page.
Print your Oases Bills
4. Hover over the small down arrow at the top right of the page next to your name. Press Setup from the drop down menu.
5. From the Company section select My Bills.
6. Use this page you may download any invoices or a list of student names for any Achieve charges.