How to check your gross payroll via your login, access documents and find training material from the regular tutor interface.
Watch the video or scroll down to read written tutorial.
1. To view a summary of the sessions for each payroll period hover over financial in the main menu and select payroll.
2. Select the payroll period from the menu.
3. Your summary will appear on screen with total gross pay (before any deductions).
4. If you do not see a summary your employer may not be using Oases to calculate payroll or the date to release the information to you has not yet passed.
5. To print a document from the document library hover over tools in the main menu and select documents.
6. Select a category or use the search function to find a document.
7. Download a document to print.
8. As well as the T1 to T8 videos featured in getting started there are other tutorials that you may find helpful with performing your day to day tasks in Oases. Use the search function in the knowledge base or browse the categories each tutorial has a head graphic depicting default access levels that may use a function.
Your employer may also direct you to different tutorials or provide custom training instructions if your database or permission access has been changed.