How to produce a Progress Report, add comments and print via the regular tutor interface.
Video - Regular Interface
Watch the video or scroll down to read written tutorial.
Video - TutorPlace Interface
1. Starting from the student grid, find the relevant student.
2. Access the progress report page by clicking on their last name and navigating to the progress report page or press the number in the student's PR column.
3. Select NEW REPORT.
4. Enter the date range for the report.
5. Select GENERATE REPORT.
6. The report builder page will appear, pre-filled with the goals from the student's learning plan.
7. Notate the student's progress using the selection boxes provided for each goal.
8. Enter comments for each goal if required.
9. Enter final comments at the bottom of the page.
10. Press print report to check that your student session progress notes have merged with the progress report. The student session notes will merge with the progress report as long as there is a check mark in the RPT column in the row for the student and there is a note in that row.
11. In the PR column in the student grid, ensure your progress report number has updated and hover over the number to confirm your date range.
Different Progress Reports
Oases customers do have the option to have personalized progress reports and if producing a progress report does not match the instructions in this written tutorial or the accompanying video please contact your employer for further instructions.