How to create an automatic Learning Plan from a graded or online test and how to create a manual learning plan by selecting goals and benchmarks from a drop down list when using the regular tutor interface.
Video - Regular Interface
Watch the video or scroll down to read written tutorial.
Video - TutorPlace Interface
Automatic Learning Plan
1. Press the Generate Learning Plan button on the student test page. You will receive a confirmation that the learning plan was created and it may then be viewed and printed from the learning plan page in the student record.
Manual Learning Plan
If graded or online test results are not available or no standards have been associated with a test you will make a learning plan manually.
1. From the learning plan tab in the student record press New Goal.
2. Select the first over-arching standard for the learning plan.
3. Select the sub skills for this over-arching standard by changing the red x to the left of the sub skills to a green check mark.
4. Add an specific goal related comments in the comment section.
5. Change the Objectives and monitoring and assessment methods if you have been advised to do this by your employer.
6. Repeat for as many goals as you require.
An automatic learning plan will consist of 3 over-arching standards that each have up to 5 sub skills.