Your list of students in the Student Grid and an individual student record via the regular tutor interface.
Adding a note and uploading a document.
Video - Regular Interface
Watch the Video or scroll down for the written tutorial.
Video - TutorPlace Interface
Written Tutorial Regular Interface
1. If you hover over PEOPLE and select STUDENTS it is going to show you every student that is relevant to you, these can be students that are assigned to you or students that you have tutored in the past and these settings are created by your employer.
2. The first two columns show who the student is, Last name then first name.
3. The third column ST shows you the student status, if you hover over the designation the box will show you what it means.
AC Active - All paperwork completed and sessions assigned.
AP Approved - Learning Plan approved but no sessions assigned.
AS Assigned - Assigned to a Tutor but no Learning Plan approved.
SB Submitted - The learning plan has been submitted to the district for approval.
CS Completed Service - No more hours left and if the student went over hours. In this example the management staff chose to go over by 10 minutes to finish the program.
4. The GR column shows the student grade.
5. The LP column shows how many goals they have on their learning plan if the learning plan was generated by oases. A check mark means we have a signed learning plan on file but it was not generated by oases. We will look at learning plans in a later tutorial.
6. The TST column shows how many test scores have been entered, hover to find out the name of the test - We will look at Tests in a later tutorial.
7. The PR column show how many progress reports have been created, hover to find out the date ranges of the PR's. - We will look at Progress Reports in a later tutorial.
8. The DAYS column shows how many days since the student's last session.
9. The months show hours of tutoring they have received or scheduled broken down by each month.
10. The final columns show how many hours they have used versus how many hours they have left.
11. If you toggle this view by pressing the criss cross arrrows icon in the bar at the bottom of the page you will see alternate information for the students.
12. The assigned tutor. This may not be your name if you have subbed for the assigned tutor or there has been a tutor swap mid tutoring.
13. If you click on a student's last name it will take you into their record and it will show you all of their important information.
14. Each student has a notes/docs page where you can record all contact with the student's parents or guardians.
15. To add a note press the plus sign.
16. In the lower field is the document storage. If you need to import a document, for example a signed progress report press the plus sign.
17. Give your document a description.
18. Select a category.
19. Select BROWSE, giving you access to your computer and select the document you want to import.
20. When you have the file pathway in the browse window, select ADD DOCUMENT.
21. The oases system will date and time stamp the document.
22. You can open and view the document by pressing on the green circle.
23. The attendance tab will show all the sessions scheduled for the student.
The remaining student tabs of Test, Learning Plan and Progress Report are covered by individual tutorials.