Set up Subjects & Levels to be used in the following areas of Oases:
- Staff Records to denote what a tutor can teach.
- Sessions & Schedules to show the subject of the session.
- Schedule Availability and Intelligent Match to filter to qualified Staff.
- Publish your Subjects & Levels to your MarketPlace Storefront to enable customers to filter tutors by Subject.
- Display in a Tutor WebForm for your applicants to check off.
Set your Subjects & Levels
1. Go to the set up menu.
2. In the section called Other, select Subjects/Levels.
3. Select Add New Subject.
4. Name your new subject.
5. If a subject does not require levels then it may be saved at this stage.
6. If there are levels press New Level as required and add your levels.
7. Press Save and your new Subject/Level will appear on the screen.
8. Press on the subject row if you need to edit.
9. Repeat for other subjects.
10. You may change the order of your subjects by grabbing the line item and moving to the desired position.
Add to Staff Record
11. Set your subjects and levels in a staff record on the Certifications tab. Press Add Subject, choose the subject and check off as many levels as apply to that person.
12. Subjects & Levels may also be added to a Tutor Application Webform for your staff to include in their application that are then added by Oases when the record is created.
Add to Schedule and Sessions
13. Set a subject and level in a Schedule to repeat in all associated sessions or set individually in a session.
14. Press Publish inside the Subject Set up Area to list this subject as a filter on MarketPlace when displaying tutors for booking.